HR Malaysia

How to submit unclaim salary to Bank Negara ?

Posted on: March 24, 2008

Kindly contact Jabatan Akauntan Negara on matters related to Unclaimed
Moneys (Wang Tak Dituntut), they will advice you on the procedures and
matters related to submission of Unclaimed Moneys.

Pejabat Pendaftar Wang Tak Dituntut
Jabatan Akauntan Negara Malaysia
Tingkat 42, Menara Maybank,
100, Jalan Tun Perak,
50050 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel : 03-2034 1846
Fax : 03-2072 5707
(Attn: Ms Masmie Aryanti)


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: