How to implement KPI – brief
Posted October 1, 2007on:
1) The CEO must define corporate objectives for next year.
2) He also must identify the Critical Success factors to achieve that
3) Each major departments heads should have key result areas to
support the corporate objectives.
4) The goals should be cascaded to the supervisors and individuals.
5) Each staff performance goals and KPIs would be agreed upon with
6) Performance shall be evaluated by comparing actuals against the
7) Improvement change be implemented as a result of variance analysis.
All departments must install systems to give effect to the above.